Life is full on this year, I have been working at the Pandoro Bakery Bakery stall at the Southport Turf Club Markets. It’s a lot of fun and the bakery goods are just delicious. The Almond Croissants are supurb. The Chocolate Croissant stuffed with chocolate and dipped on top. If your around Southport on a Sunday morning come and visit.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jamie Oliver's Roasted tomato soup.
- Can you eat Pumpkin Flowers
- Caring for your Mango Tree
- A Stoved Howtowdie wi Drappit Eggs
- Create a no-dig garden
- Growing Carrots in South East Queensland
- Osso Bucco - Italian beef/veal shanks
- Buckwheat Rissoles/Burgers Gluten Free
- Vanilla Kipferl -tiny little delicious European Christmas biscuits.