The busiest day today I worked on the bakery stall at the turf club market. The market is full of beautiful fresh organic food. These apples are from stanthorpe crisp and tasty.
I cooked a lovely chicken tonight using fresh turmeric and galangal it was delicious but there was no greens from the garden, a buch of watercress from the market added green and leafy to the dish. Apple and the fresh mint for dessert added a little green and leafy from the garden.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jamie Oliver's Roasted tomato soup.
- Can you eat Pumpkin Flowers
- Caring for your Mango Tree
- A Stoved Howtowdie wi Drappit Eggs
- Create a no-dig garden
- Growing Carrots in South East Queensland
- Osso Bucco - Italian beef/veal shanks
- Buckwheat Rissoles/Burgers Gluten Free
- Vanilla Kipferl -tiny little delicious European Christmas biscuits.