Sprouted chick peas can be used just like soaked and cooked chick peas but they are slightly crunchier and even healthier. Cook them in a small amount of oil and Indian spices they make a delicious snack. Add some vegetables today I used Kale and the last of the choy sum flowers and it was a tasty dish served with rice. It would have been a terrific meal for me, however the meat loving Good Man needs more. So we had Rose Callaghans South African Pork Spare ribs. I have cooked these three times now. We really love them. There is a South African restaurant called Mikes Kitchen near us. The Good Man says no need to go to Mikes for Ribs anymore RosieG’s kitchen has them too.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jamie Oliver's Roasted tomato soup.
- Can you eat Pumpkin Flowers
- Caring for your Mango Tree
- A Stoved Howtowdie wi Drappit Eggs
- Create a no-dig garden
- Growing Carrots in South East Queensland
- Osso Bucco - Italian beef/veal shanks
- Buckwheat Rissoles/Burgers Gluten Free
- Vanilla Kipferl -tiny little delicious European Christmas biscuits.