Life is full on this year, I have been working at the Pandoro Bakery Bakery stall at the Southport Turf Club Markets. It’s a lot of fun and the bakery goods are just delicious. The Almond Croissants are supurb. The Chocolate Croissant stuffed with chocolate and dipped on top. If your around Southport on a Sunday morning come and visit.
Top Posts & Pages
- Caring for your Mango Tree
- Can you eat Pumpkin Flowers
- Jamie Oliver's Roasted tomato soup.
- Santorini Tomatoes.
- Stoved Howtowdie wi Drappit Eggs
- Adzuki Bean Sprouts and Porterhouse from Lismore.
- Baked potato topped with Buckwheat Sprouts, Yogurt and Cheese.
- Kang Kong
- Dumplings for soups and stews.
- Cooking baby Choy Sum