Life is full on this year, I have been working at the Pandoro Bakery Bakery stall at the Southport Turf Club Markets. It’s a lot of fun and the bakery goods are just delicious. The Almond Croissants are supurb. The Chocolate Croissant stuffed with chocolate and dipped on top. If your around Southport on a Sunday morning come and visit.
Top Posts & Pages
- Caring for your Mango Tree
- Can you eat Pumpkin Flowers
- Feeding the Mango Tree
- Buckwheat Rissoles/Burgers Gluten Free
- Stoved Howtowdie wi Drappit Eggs
- Dumplings for soups and stews.
- Vanilla Kipferl -tiny little delicious European Christmas biscuits.
- Lima Bean Bacon Soup with silverbeet
- Pandoro Bakery Stall Turf Club Markets Southport
- A delicious Lamb Saag for a birthday dinner.